Here's chicken chop with white mushroom sauce, baked beans and whipped potato - dinner prepared by simon on New Year's Eve.. It was great! though it reminded me of the time when i prepared the same dish all by myself and waited 3h before he came to eat it in its cold state.. =p Anw, it's been quite some time since we cooked ourselves.. nice activity.. =) We went to Tea Chapter to have tea (Jasmine Pearl) today.. since simon had never visited a teahouse and we had really run out of other activities to indulge in.. =p I think sitting down to have tea is a good way to relax and free the mind from all stress and worries.. It would have been a nice relaxing experience, if not for the punctuality issue that bogged my mind and somehow spoiled the day.. Anw, i still think it's a gd place to relax and have a gd chat with friends.. I can still rem my last visit to Tea Chapter was with shiqi and others abt 4 years ago, when sinhui was working there.. hehe.. I just received an email regarding the review of exam results for Pharmacotherapy. As expected, there was no error in the result.. =(
Here's a new hp pouch! lalalalalala.. =) I received it in my mailbox on Christmas Eve.. What a pleasant surprise! Surprises are sweet.. I love them! hehe.. Thanks bb for sewing it all over again..
Pastimes:
~shopping~
~hitting the gym~
~hanging out with friends~
~counting money..~
People:
~dear dear~
~mom~
~my cute lil sis~
~my close friends..~
Others:
~FEELING...
pretty
rich
smart
capable
loved and pampered~
~hmm.. maybe just anyone or anything that looks detestable?~