No. of Visitors:
Friday, September 09, 2005

Update after so long..

Haven't been updating for some time cos my life just goes on everyday without any sparks.. but it's nice to see the 'no. of visitors' counter jump so much.. Thanks to all who are interested in my boring life.. ;p

Today, we skipped working out in the gym and suntanning cos simon din slp well at my place last night.. I had a cold last night and nv switch on the air-con, so the room was too hot for him.. =p Anw, i took medicine and the drowsiness left me sleeping like a log without knowing he missed out on slp.. I felt so sorry abt that.. So, we skipped gym for him to slp more.. =p Now that i've incorporated working out in the gym 3x a week into my life, it feels quite uncomfortable to miss a session.. I guess it's ok since everyone is trying to tell me i'm thin enough already.. Perhaps i've been too critical abt myself..

I bought a white adidas jacket for myself! I really love it so much! =) Think i'm becoming so stingy nowadays that i actually felt the pinch spending $79 on the jacket.. I used to spend much more money shopping without blinking my eyes..

The last thing that happened today made me feel very very sorry and guilty.. I caused simon to miss out going to the tri-fac bash and wasted his ticket.. =( I wasn't in my best mood and was irritated, sore, unhappy, jealous.. I wish PMS is the excuse.. I guess anyone who ever thought and said that it's his fortune to get me as his gf is probably wrong.. cos i'm just not gd enough..

I'm tired.. Can someone tell me that i'm doing well enough?

*grace* living in fantasy @
10:53 PM


. The Princess .
~Grace Tan~
~21 years old~
~Born on 03/11/1983~
~Studying Pharmacy at NUS~
~Singapore~

. My Adores .
Food:
~fried rice~
~glutinous rice~
~sweer-and-sour pork~
~seafood~
~steamboat~
Latest craving: SHARK'S FINS!!

Pastimes:
~shopping~
~hitting the gym~
~hanging out with friends~
~counting money..~

People:
~dear dear~
~mom~
~my cute lil sis~
~my close friends..~

Others:
~FEELING...
pretty
rich
smart
capable
loved and pampered~


. My Detests .
~FEELING...
down
poor
unloved
insecure
jealous
ugly and fat
stupid and not getting things right~

~hmm.. maybe just anyone or anything that looks detestable?~


. Archives .
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
May 2006

. Credits .
blogger blogskins sweet-innocence*
Say what you want here!