No. of Visitors:
Thursday, September 22, 2005

I want these 2 treats!

Today, on my way to sch, i suddenly felt like getting 2 things done to myself.. I told simon in the evening that i really felt like doing 2 things and asked him to guess.. WOW! I was really impressed that he knew exactly what i was thinking.. Rebonding and facial! haha.. Hmm, it wasn't easy to guess cos i hadn't been thinking abt doing rebonding or getting a facial done until a sudden urge to pamper and beautify myself overcame me this afternoon.. =p I wonder how he could guess them?! He's so amazing that i love him! I'm sure no one else can guess what i want so accurately.. cos everything is on my mind and i let out no hints at all..

Yes, rebonding again! cos i really feel like having long straight sleek hair.. I know my hair is already straight enough, but i wanna wake up every morning with good-looking hair that does not require combing at all.. hahaha..

Facial! Another relaxing treat i crave for now! ;p

The crucial thing is that doing rebonding, going for a facial and buying my skincare products would probably set me back by ard $500.. =( But, being the vain ME, i guess i'll visit the hairstylist at Jean Yip and my beautician very soon.. =p I should make myself happier..

*grace* living in fantasy @
11:47 PM


. The Princess .
~Grace Tan~
~21 years old~
~Born on 03/11/1983~
~Studying Pharmacy at NUS~
~Singapore~

. My Adores .
Food:
~fried rice~
~glutinous rice~
~sweer-and-sour pork~
~seafood~
~steamboat~
Latest craving: SHARK'S FINS!!

Pastimes:
~shopping~
~hitting the gym~
~hanging out with friends~
~counting money..~

People:
~dear dear~
~mom~
~my cute lil sis~
~my close friends..~

Others:
~FEELING...
pretty
rich
smart
capable
loved and pampered~


. My Detests .
~FEELING...
down
poor
unloved
insecure
jealous
ugly and fat
stupid and not getting things right~

~hmm.. maybe just anyone or anything that looks detestable?~


. Archives .
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
May 2006

. Credits .
blogger blogskins sweet-innocence*
Say what you want here!