Sunday, August 28, 2005
Double happiness? I know what they are liao..
Hmm.. so the fortune teller is accurate.. His prediction that i'll have double happiness in the 7th lunar month has come true! Cos i struck 4D again yesterday.. 5147 , consolation prize.. Only 60 bucks nia.. =p So, that's the 2nd happiness that i had been waiting for? Having this teenie weenie bit of disappointment to find that the double happiness he predicted was so small.. Struck 4D twice this month, but only got an extra of $185.. haha.. Still better than nothing though.. ;)
Today, i received a handmade gift from simon.. I really love it cos it's made just for me.. Hmm, it can be used as a photo album or tabletop calendar.. It's decorated with pictures of our characters in Maple Story and even comes with a storyline! It's really sweet! It's standing on my bedside now.. =) I love handmade gifts and cards cos they're made with the recipient in mind and filled with thought and sincerity.. hehe.. Anw, that was supposed to be for our 2nd year anniversary a few days ago.. I'm really touched that he spent so much time and effort and lost sleep for a few nights to do it.. ;) Thanks so much, sweetie! Love u!
*grace* living in fantasy @
11:54 PM