I think i'm having some good luck recently.. which is really great!! On wednesday, i passed my driving final theory test.. On thursday, i struck Toto!! 4.5 nos... Slightly more than $1K of winnings!! I'm so excited about it!!! lalalalalala..
Claimed my prize money today and gave mum and my younger sis $50 each.. So nice hor? hehe.. Plan to buy something for simon to commemorate the happy 'struck toto' event, but he kept declining my offer.. =p He used to buy something for me whenever he struck 4D or something in the past.. I was never shy to tell him what i wanted lor.. =p It's funny that he's so formal and polite with me now.. Even when i treated him to dinner at Crystal Jade just now, he tried to pick the cheaper dishes.. *rollls eyes* Hey sg, dun have to stand on ceremony with me.. It's not like i'll win money all the time.. ;) i wan to share my happiness with the ppl i love.. hehe..
Hmm, i haven't been going shopping and buying things for very long.. Itching for some retail therapy.. I want to buy lots of clothes and a pair of heels!! Anyone interested to go shopping with me next week, pls tell me.. hehe..