Haven't been visiting the gym often in the past week.. partly cos of the rainy weather, partly cos i've been feeling lazy and tired to work out.. I feel sleepy and tired all the time these days.. =( So, the result of not visiting the gym is: I FEEL FAT!! I'm sure everyone will dismiss how i feel as being crazy again.. haha.. but, which woman will be satisfied with her shape? I'm just in this "unhappy with my appearance" mode these few days.. I wish i can transform my arms, waist, butt, thighs and legs.. =p Can i wake up tmr feeling slimmer and prettier?
Went to the library on fri and read up on fitness stuff.. learnt more abt weights training and the proper use of the machines in the gym from the guidebook for dummies.. Very interesting.. And, i borrowed a book "The Fat Flush Fitness Plan".. Shall try to get some motivation from the book and hopefully, flush the fats down the toilet bowl.. ;)
Went for an interview for the position of a part-time clinic assistant at AMK central on fri.. The doc is looking for someone to help out in the morning, which i can't do when school starts... He asked me to let him know my available timings, so that he can contact me if he needs help at night or something.. He offered $7-8 per hour, subject to increment with seniority.. I dun mind earning extra $$ working as a clinic assistant on a few nights leh.. at least put my limited Pharmacy knowledge to practice.. And, it'll be a gd alternative to earn $$ other than giving tuition..
Earning $$ is gd! It feels great to be richer day by day.. =)
Met up with Selena for dinner and supper today.. Had a gd time catching up, gossiping abt ppl, sharing our dreams and goals, etc.. =) Heard abt her tarot card reading experience which included a rather detailed prediction of her future.. Hmm it appeared quite accurate for her friend.. interesting! I'm tempted to try, but i'm scared.. It seems eerie! It seems like tarot card reading gives a lot of details, not just a general overview.. Imagine hearing a bad prediction, and living in constant fear wondering if the prediction would come true.. Or, imagine you're told that your current partner is not the one for you, should you believe it and dump your partner? I dun think i can take the results with a pinch of salt and carry on with my life unaffected.. So, i better dun try it.. =p I think fortune telling is something very mysterious.. I'll just let my life tell me my future..
Amazingly, i struck 4D again today!!! 1271.. Another $250!! Happy happy.. ;)