Just when i thought i might just die of sian-ness in the midst of my boring days, something happy happened today.. I STRUCK 4D AGAIN!! =) hahahaha.. 2308, starters, $250.. I'm really quite pleased to have a lil extra earnings when i can't get a job.. =p
Come to think of it, i think there were signs that i would strike today..
1) When i went to buy 4D at Bishan S'pore Pools outlet before going to the gym alone today, i was thinking to myself, "I've not been here for very long.. Even the signboard has changed.. Maybe i'll strike tonight.." hahahaha.. I REALLY STRUCK!!
2) I had a tuition session with Teng Heng in the evening.. His mum brought 6 sets of English past year test papers. I realised that all the papers had the date 23/08/2004 printed on them. I even highlighted my discovery to TH.. hahahaha.. THE NUMBER 2308 REALLY CAME OUT!!
Audrey just called to ask if i struck 4D.. cos she knew i bought 2308.. her IC number also ends with 2308, something which i realised a few weeks ago when i was looking at her driving licence.. i told her then that the number will come out.. hahahaha..
YAY! I'm feeling lucky now! =D