The mischievous, hyperactive and child-like Douglas applying MY mascara on HIS eyebrow.. Oh no, i have to buy a new mascara! End product: Black, thick, bushy eyebrows.. Everyone thought he looked like "la4 bi3 xiao3 xin1".. k, end of attachment.. I'm going to look for some other job to earn extra $$ during the rest of the vacation.. I'm searching actively now.. Anyone who has gd lobang, pls contact me k.. I'll treat u to coffee in return.. ;) Audrey and i after our meeting with Hui-e jie.. Great to catch up with aud after so long, she always keeps me entertained with her new stories! Take care, gal! ;)
Pastimes:
~shopping~
~hitting the gym~
~hanging out with friends~
~counting money..~
People:
~dear dear~
~mom~
~my cute lil sis~
~my close friends..~
Others:
~FEELING...
pretty
rich
smart
capable
loved and pampered~
~hmm.. maybe just anyone or anything that looks detestable?~