Monday, March 28, 2005
The past few days were eventful..
Fri:
We wanted to study in the Woodlands library, only to realise at its door that it is closed on public holidays.. So, we had to make do at MacDonald's.. Though it was not very conducive, we did fine and spent a few hours there..
Simon's mum was hospitalised cos she had a stomachache or gastric pain.. We visited her in the evening..
Had late dinner at Crystal Jade with Simon, his sis and bro-in-law.. Their treat again.. So nice.. =p
Sat:
Simon's mum was discharged.. Gd to hear that she's fine.. =)
Simon and i went for buffet dinner at Marriott Hotel.. Simon's sis' treat for his birthday.. So nice again! hmm, i always stand to gain.. =p Anw, it wasn't really impressively great food, but it was still a great 1st experience..
Went shopping afterwards..
Sun:
I struck 4D!!! =) I can't believe it!! I went to buy my old hp no. for Sat's and Sun's 4D cos my dad told me someone kept calling my old no. on Sat.. So, i just casually went to buy when i went to pack lunch for myself on Sat.. And, i actually won $$$ after spending only $2!!!! I was just so excited when i first found out abt it!! So lucky!! YEAH!!
Today:
Went to the gym but didn't workout much.. cos i felt breathless and faint.. Falling ill.. =(
The pervert at Simon's house was caught.. So, the police are still pretty efficient, GOOD!! =)
I feel cold and am sneezing non-stop.. Think i'm getting a sore throat too.. AGAIN! =( Feeling groggy and tired.. Everything seems to be spinning before my eyes..
Going to sleep soon.. Anw, i keep having dreams these days.. Whatever i thought about or happened in the day, i'll dream of it at night! Pretty interesting.. I wonder what i'll dream of later..
*grace* living in fantasy @
11:55 PM