Today, i went to school in an uncomfortable state cos i was suffering.. from menstrual cramps.. =( And, something unexpected happened during my practical session today! =p I was measuring the absorbance of various solutions enthusiastically when Wenqi came from behind and said,"Grace, ur labcoat..." Apparently, my labcoat was stained RED!! OOps! So, the first reaction was to rush to the washroom to clean up the mess.. Hmm, i spent more than 20 min in the washroom washing my labcoat, etc.. i'll just omit the details of the whole troublesome process.. =X But, i was just amazed with the accident cos i've no such experience before! Not even during my white-skirt years in Nanyang.. I just couldn't imagine that this happened! =p Anw, i went back to the lab to continue with the practical after all the clean-up trouble.. During the waiting time, a few of us started our girls' talk on the troublesome, uncomfortable and irritating once-a-month experience (having period) that is exclusive to us, girls.. I was just too excited with my accident! haha.. It was such an interesting and funny conversation, listening to all the staining experiences, cramps and stuff.. =p
I went home after practical and skipped the subsequent 2 lectures in the end.. I was just feeling wet and uncomfortable, and suffering from cramps.. =( I just feel like lying in bed forever.. Think Panadol Menstrual is a great invention!
haha.. it seems a lil weird publishing such a post on my blog.. But anyway, there's nothing to hide.. cos all women get their period.. It's a KNOWN fact! What's there to be secretive abt? Chey
! =p