No. of Visitors:
Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What's happening to me??!!!

Things are not going well for me now! =( So unlucky and unhappy these days.. I really can't comprehend why everything is going wrong!! AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Saturday
- I tripped over some steps and had a fall.. Scratched my knees and got myself a blue-black bruise on my right knee.. Painful!! =(
- The good: I went for ktv session at AMK Kbox with Simon.. hehe..

Monday
- During practical session, i touched the sharp edge of a broken glass rod at the sink. Hmm, actually it poked into my lil finger and gave me a very deep cut! Blood kept oozing out that it stained almost the entire plaster red.. Painful!! =(
- For awhile, i was overcome by jealousy and ill feelings..
- I found a big blue-black bruise on my left foot when i went home at night.. Probably resulted from the heels i wore.. but nv had this problem before.. Painful!! =(
- The good: I met up with Selena for dinner and a good chat!! =) Long time nv meet up with her, so pretty gd feeling to meet my gd old friend..

Tuesday (Today)
- Kept sneezing today.. Had runny nose.. =(
- Almost tripped over something twice today.. (hmm, i really dun wan another fall to add to my collection of blue-black bruises.. will be very careful.. =p)
- Results of tutorial group allocation: I'm in a different group from e ppl i hang out with.. =(

I'm trying to be very careful in everything i do now.. I'm extra cautious when i cross the road, i dun dare to jaywalk, i dun run or even walk faster to catch a train or bus, etc... anything and everything i can do to prevent another accident.. =p Seriously, i feel like i'll break down soon if all this shit continue.. I'm in pain from all the injuries and i'm in a lousy mood.. =( I wish i can cry my heart out to someone and have all things go well after that! I wonder what's happening to me? When will gd times come? =X

*grace* living in fantasy @
11:42 PM


. The Princess .
~Grace Tan~
~21 years old~
~Born on 03/11/1983~
~Studying Pharmacy at NUS~
~Singapore~

. My Adores .
Food:
~fried rice~
~glutinous rice~
~sweer-and-sour pork~
~seafood~
~steamboat~
Latest craving: SHARK'S FINS!!

Pastimes:
~shopping~
~hitting the gym~
~hanging out with friends~
~counting money..~

People:
~dear dear~
~mom~
~my cute lil sis~
~my close friends..~

Others:
~FEELING...
pretty
rich
smart
capable
loved and pampered~


. My Detests .
~FEELING...
down
poor
unloved
insecure
jealous
ugly and fat
stupid and not getting things right~

~hmm.. maybe just anyone or anything that looks detestable?~


. Archives .
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
May 2006

. Credits .
blogger blogskins sweet-innocence*
Say what you want here!