I made Simon make a Christmas card for me too.. =p Wow, he spent lots of time working on it! Pretty sweet.. So here's his production..
The words on the front cover of the card are neatly cross-stitched on.. I thought they were really nice! The inside of the card.. It comes with a popup "GRACE", music of Chirstmas songs and the "Merry Christmas" in the middle lights up! Say WOW!! ;) Haha.. Pretty impressive hor? When i asked for a handmade card, I was just expecting a simple one made with lots of sincerity.. =p So happy to see the effort he put in! Thanks so much, dear dear! =) Anyway, i made one for Simon too.. Forgot to take a pic of it before giving it to him, so nothing to show here.. Probably not as impressive, but it's very special too cos i made it.. hehe.. i put in much time and effort k.. =p MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Pastimes:
~shopping~
~hitting the gym~
~hanging out with friends~
~counting money..~
People:
~dear dear~
~mom~
~my cute lil sis~
~my close friends..~
Others:
~FEELING...
pretty
rich
smart
capable
loved and pampered~
~hmm.. maybe just anyone or anything that looks detestable?~