Saturday, December 04, 2004
Another day out! =)
hmm.. I din get my full leg massage today.. =(
Anyway, i went out to town again today.. to have dinner buffet at Phoenix Hotel with Simon's family.. hehe.. It's his sis' treat cos she received her bonus! hmm, i'm always invited when they go out for meals, or have a feast at home, etc etc.. They always make me feel like i'm family, so i feel really lucky and comfortable. I'm really grateful to meet these people with big hearts! Thanks dear dear, cos you made all this possible.. =) Sometimes, i'm even envious of u lor.. so do treasure what u have in ur family k.. ;) Back to the buffet.. i was really FULL at the end of it all.. Next, we went to catch "Shutter".. It was a pretty scary movie as i got a few shocks from some scenes. Probably dare not take too many pictures next time in case shadows are seen in the pics.. =p
I feel so tired now after going out for 2 consecutive days.. Need a gd rest now! Good night.. ;)
*grace* living in fantasy @
11:59 PM