No. of Visitors:
Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Think i'm down on my luck recently.. =(

Went to the gym in the evening.. On my way home, i met a strange, crazy middle-aged man wearing a ponytail and a pair of dark sunglasses on the train. I was standing near the door with another girl opposite me. The man walked towards us from the next cabin, stopped between us and faced me. I had no idea where his eyes were fixed at cos he was wearing really-dark sunglasses. Then, he turned around to face the other girl. After a while, he left us alone and took a step forward. He began to slide from left to right and right to left on his feet. He didn't even stop when he bumped into other passengers beside him. Strange man, don't u think?

Guess i'm just plain unlucky these days.. keep bumping into strange people when i'm alone.. Just on Sat 13/11, i had another encounter on my way home from gym too at ard 8.30pm. I was walking behind a young man (probably a drug addict) along the sheltered walkway leading to my place. As i came closer to him, i realised that his movements were uncoordinated and he was moving his hands in a strange fashion. I turned behind and saw that there wasn't even a single soul behind me in the darkness. Oh no! I slowed down my steps, but he seemed to slow down too.. As i almost reached the end of the walkway, the man turned around and blocked my way.. He mumbled something which i could not make out. I just ignored him and made my way past him quickly. He called out to me as i quickened my footsteps.. I got such a fright that i headed home with tears flowing.. I cried hard like a helpless child when i reached home safely.. =(

Sighz.. really seemed to be down on my luck in this sense.. I think i must do something to change my luck... How?!

*grace* living in fantasy @
10:30 PM


. The Princess .
~Grace Tan~
~21 years old~
~Born on 03/11/1983~
~Studying Pharmacy at NUS~
~Singapore~

. My Adores .
Food:
~fried rice~
~glutinous rice~
~sweer-and-sour pork~
~seafood~
~steamboat~
Latest craving: SHARK'S FINS!!

Pastimes:
~shopping~
~hitting the gym~
~hanging out with friends~
~counting money..~

People:
~dear dear~
~mom~
~my cute lil sis~
~my close friends..~

Others:
~FEELING...
pretty
rich
smart
capable
loved and pampered~


. My Detests .
~FEELING...
down
poor
unloved
insecure
jealous
ugly and fat
stupid and not getting things right~

~hmm.. maybe just anyone or anything that looks detestable?~


. Archives .
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
May 2006

. Credits .
blogger blogskins sweet-innocence*
Say what you want here!